Candy Cane Hearts! They make the perfect gift for the holidays!

// // Leave a Comment

Candy Cane Hearts! They make the perfect gift for the holidays!

Do you end up with tons of candy canes during the holiday season?  I still have candy canes in my cupboard from last Christmas, in addition to the ones I bought this year.  We eat a few, put them in the cupboard and then they seem to get lost and forgotten.  That’s why I love the idea of doing creative things with candy canes.  These candy cane hearts are super cute, and the best part is that if you don’t get around to making them at Christmas time, they are great for Valentine’s Day too!..

The ingredients for these are pretty simple.  If you don’t have them on hand, I recommend buying  from the bulk store.   Then you don’t need to worry about ending up with huge quantities...

0 comments:

Post a Comment